Saturday, February 13, 2010

My first post !!

Welcome to my new blog, i wanted to create this blog to allow me to show the world my textile creations. I am quite new to this art and so i am in my learning process and believe me there is soooo much i want to learn.

My hubby bought me an embellisher machine last may and i also treated myself to a new sewing machine and overlocker and so i have played around a little, i even foolishly threw out some little creations because i hated them, how silly lol !! I now know i could have re used them. Oh well i am sure this will be just one of many mistakes i will encounter.

I have been a scrapbooker and cardmaker for a few years and now this new passion seems to have gotten a hold on me. I so look forward to meeting new friends and learning new techniques on my creative journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails