Saturday, May 1, 2010

Postcard and postcard class !

I just received this wonderful fabric postcard from Sue Bleiweiss of  3 creative studios, I joined in the technique of the month which was the painted lace and my name was drawn to win a postcard . It is so pretty with wonderful colours .

Talking of postcards i took a fabric postcard class on friday at sewfest with Donna Funnel it was so much fun. Donna was a wonderful teacher and she had some wonderful ideas for making the postcards. I have a couple to finish off and then i can share them with you. Sew fest was great i bought more books, fibres, angelina, lutrador etc can't wait to play with my new stash.

I have had a crazy week and i am also trying to get my homework finished for my techniques class which is on monday and an atc for my friend Jennie and a felting piece which will be going on display with my treeman at Reichards quilt store in St Jacobs the middle of the month phew !! ( i'm excited about that ) !
So for now here is the lovely postcard i received from Sue

4 comments:

  1. Wow this postcard is beautiful Michelle and i love the blend of colours too....whats the difference between an atc and a postcard then? I didnt realise you was doing an art class....im doing a 5 week textile course and we are making a bag....i best put more about this on my blog lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful postcard and your classes sound like so much fun! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go... Reichards.... way to go. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the visit...I love your work too, especially treeman!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails