Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wonderful mail !!

Hi everyone,
look what i got in the mail the past week or so,  a gorgeous postcard and two atc cards from three very talented ladies that i have met through stitchin fingers site. 

The first one is a beautiful postcard from Linda and the picture does not do it justice this lady is super creative ! thankyou Linda ! to see Linda's other wonderful creations visit her blog  at


My next one to share  is a beautiful ATC card from another very creative Linda and i just love it ! again the picture does not show the true beauty of this little piece of art. Thankyou Linda !! To see  Linda's wonderful creations visit her blog at  http://www.llkdesigns.blogspot.com/



The last one to share is gorgeous and vibrant ATC which i received from the Jen  she is so creative and produces some very creative pieces of art!!  i love my atc Jen thankyou !! To see more of Jen's wonderful creations visit her blog at http://jennie61.blogspot.com/



8 comments:

  1. So great to see three different ATC's Michelle and thanks for the blog mention....im looking forward to the Monet swap at SF xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle - thanks for posting on my blog. I have not created lately - in my art - but I am creating in other ways. I have been working on my life - my home - myself, and getting things done - like I have been hoping to ... in the longest time. Thanks for commenting. and I love you ATC's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to know the PC arrived. Thanks for the thumbs up. AND, thank you for sharing your other ATC's with the community. It's such a thrill receiving these little creations and seeing each person's approach to textiles. What a wonderful journey we are all having. I'll be keen to see those Monet creations, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle, no darlin' you are most welcome to make comments, and I have enjoyed reading them very much. I'll remove that ...whatsit. So glad you are having fun with this caption thing.I think I'll do one next month too. Perhaps more people will become involved.
    judyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, how lovely for you to receive such wonderful works of art. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. I do love to see what every one is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Michelle, thanks for the comment. Just wondering if you do Fabric Postcards? If so, would you like to trade with me?That would be fun.I like making fabric pc's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to trade Judy, i have just started making postcards so if you don't mind one from a novice i would love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun to trade beautiful things like this and meet new friends through your wonderful hobby. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails