Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jamaica here i come !!

I am leaving for Jamaica on friday for a week and i just can't wait ! i am so excited that i can't get anything done lol !! We are going with a large group actually about 120 of us ! its my best friends daughters wedding it's going to be a blast !! I am almost packed and just have a few more bits and pieces to iron.
We are staying in ochos rios have any of you ever stayed there before !!
will let you know how it all went when i get back !

happy creating !!

4 comments:

  1. Have a happy time Michelle!Looking forward to the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip Michelle. Congratulations to the happy couple, and make the most of the time you spend in some warmth and sunshine. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you are having a wonderful trip!!!! Today, in Hudson,WI, our new home, it is snowing and 8 degrees!!!!!
    Just a note to say that in an attempt to spruce up my blog, I ended up messing up my blog and lost it!!!! Yikes!!!! So, I have made a new one, not as nice as the other but it will have to do. New address and all!!!

    llk-llkdesigns.blogspot.com

    Very busy binding journals and knitting gloves for some stores that I supply and am taking care of my husband as he battles cancer in these last weeks of his lifel ICK!!!!! -- not a lot of time to stitch, but that will come.

    Take care! Love all of your creative efforts!!!!! Linda Keller

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know why I haven't heard from you! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails