Yes thats right stupid ! you will never guess what i did, i burnt my right hand on the stove. I just finished dishing out supper and saw some crumbs on the ceramic and silly me thought i would brush them over onto the counter top with my hand, i mean who in their right minds does that ! so this happened last night and i spent 7 hours soaking my fingers in a bowl of iced water. each end pad of my fingers just came up in a blister and the pain oh my goodness the pain it was excrutiating it made me feel quite ill !
So now this morning i have woke up with a flippin cold and a sore throat i think i shocked my body into it lol !! and a very tender hand. I hope it is ok for monday i start a week long course making art quiltlets. well now i have had another day of feeling sorry for myself i will go make myself a coffee and read my new book stitching the textured surface !! x
I have some art pieces to sell....
3 hours ago