Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My first journal page !

Well i finally got around to finishing my first journal page ! i followed the free online class at Strathmore  online journal site which you can find HERE.  It was taught by Pam Carriker recycling art and adding different techniques.  I promised myself to try new things this year and try and create at least every week well up to now i have managed to do a little.  The first part of the next set of lessons is out but you can still do the first ones.
I also want to catch up with the online journal challenge there is a link on the side of my blog they have differnt themes each month so march was just announced so i have a whole month to catch up with jan and feb and march's lol !  Oh well if i do it i do if not well theres always another day right !  really need to get on with two sewing projects that i have started busy busy busy !!!

4 comments:

  1. fantastic page! With your newfound interest in art journaling, I would love to invite you to a community art project I've just started:
    http://acommunityartproject.blogspot.com/2011/02/project.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michelle, your beautiful, stylish, and interesting blog has won you a Stylish Blog Award from Shirley.

    For details go to
    http://www.shirleystwistedthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, you have done a lovely journal page for your first. Well done. Thanks for the link, will check it out. Dianne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comment. Hope your vacation will inspire more ideas for the summer. Love you journal pages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails