Sunday, March 28, 2010

What a great way to start my day !

I was so pleased to see that Alisha a new bloging  friend has passed on this award to me how kind and thoughtful of her to think of me! Alisha has a wonderful blog that you can check out for yourselfs by clicking HERE.
 I have to tell you all ten things about myself and pass this on to 10 blogging friends

1.  I am a british girl living in canada

2.  I have been married for 20 years well will be in june

3. I have one beautiful 16  old daughter who i just love to bits

4  I have a very very cute shipoo fur baby

5. I walk every day down the beautiful trails beside my house i love walking the trails especially this time of the year when all the little creatures are awakening and the buds or starting to peak through. I walk between 3 and 6 miles there is always something new to see !

6  I spend way to much time on my computer and not enough time crafting!  working on changing that !

7  I  can ski i have skiid in France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, scotland, canada and California. Lake tahoe was my favourite the scenery was breathtaking.

8  I love having my family come stay from England i miss them it was my mum and dads 50th golden wedding anniversary on friday. They are coming to stay with me in august , my sister husband , niece and nephew are also coming with them. i am going to throw them a little party !!

9 I also scrapbook and make cards and have designed for a store and an online site. I have neglected my paper crafts for a short time while i persue my fibre art.

10  I have another blog that i showcase my paper crafts , i have made so many friends through blogging my paer craft site is  Bcr8iv have a peak if you get the chance !!

To pass this on to 10 blogging friends  well i would like to pass this on to all my blogging friends as they are all special, creative, fun, artistic and very inspirational to me ! so if you are visiting me grab the award and display it proudly ! tell us 10 things about yourself and pass it on to bloggers you love ! Have a fabulous day !

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the award, dear girl! Next time you're in CA let me know! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails