Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy easter look what i got this week !!

Hi everyone ! first off hope your all having a fab weekend !! I also hope you all have a very blessed easter i cant wait to get my hands on my easter egg but have to wait till sunday !!

 I have really treated myself to some goodies this past week or so i just love shopping but funds don't always allow me to shop as much as i would like.  Well actually I sold some old stuff on kijiji so with the money i upgraded my embellisher machine to a babylock 12 needle plus i bought the acrylic extention table which i love !! I used one last week at a friends house and i was sold !! Its brilliant when you have lots of fibres and fabrics layered up to embellish nothing drops off  anymore.

I also bought transfer paints, golden acrylics, lumiere paints,  shiva paintsticks,  rub n buffs fabric markers, golden gel, gesso, gum arabic, a new journal  gosh what else oh yes lots of fibres meriono silks, books magazines and oh yes i bought a circle maker for my sewing machine. I bought a few other trinkets beads etc boy it was fun lol !! here is a few pics of some of my goodies !! so now i need to have a good play !!





6 comments:

  1. Looks like you are going to have a creative time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some goodies there!!! Have fun!!

    Happy Easter to you and your family.

    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like someone went on a real shopping spree! Have fun!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Michelle! I wouldn't have any idea what to do with most of that stuff but I can't wait to see what you do! Happy Easter! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Michelle this means we are gonna see some more wonderful work from you.....your goodies look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a very nice machine.I have too.
    Thanks to visiting and joining me at my blog!
    I live in Brampton. Where are you live?
    Hugs
    Eloisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails