Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH winners !!

Well what a wonderful journey this has been ! I have seen some amazing talent and it has been so inspiring !  Thank you to Lisa for hosting such an amazing event and i see something special is planned for next year !
So i am sure you all or waiting for the winners to be announced well wait no more  the first prize my felted landscape goes to

RUSTED WINGS


and  second prize my postcard and beads goes to


BOCKEL24

congratulations to both and i will leave a little message on your blogs to contact me !!

Thankyou to everyone that took the time to visit me and leave such heartwarming and inspiring comments i really appreciate each and everyone and i hope you will come back and visit again as i will to yours !!

2 comments:

  1. Jippieh, that´s great to be a winner! I´ve just sent you a personal email with my address - still doing my happy dance here :-) Have a sunny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could not be happier as the winner of your beautiful felted landscape!! i have always admired anything felted, now this enchanted scene you've created will grace my home with more love and beauty.
    thank you so much michelle!
    blessings,
    abigail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails